PLEASE SEE THE REMOTE LEARNING LINK BELOW (IN REMOTE LEARNING GUIDANCE) FOR WORK FOR TODAY - FRIDAY 18TH FEBRUARY
At Norwood this year, we have chosen to have the theme of Countries for our class names. Collaboratively, we decided we wanted to be Fiji Class this year.
I am really excited for the start of this different but busy term. If you have any concerns, please contact the school office and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Mrs Neyroud (Class Teacher)
* If you are not in school but you are feeling well enough to complete your school work, please click on the Curriculum Activities link in the Remote Learning Guidance section below.
* Our indoor and outdoor PE sessions will both be on a Friday this year. We are asking for children to come to school wearing their PE kits, with shorts underneath jogging bottoms and a dark jumper to keep them warm when necessary. Please make sure that hair is tied back on these days, and earrings and other jewellery has been removed.
A reminder that our school PE kit consists of a plain white t-shirt, with plain navy or black shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms and a plain navy or black jumper.
* We will be sending you home with reading books and are now able to visit the school library again! Please read at home as often as possible and bring your book back into school when finished to replace it with a new book. We also still have our membership to Bug Club, an online reading platform, and the children should have their login details.
* We still have membership to the online times tables games at Times Tables Rock Stars and have reminded children of their login details.
* Spellings will be sent home on a Thursday to be learnt and discussed before a spelling test the following Thursday. Children are encouraged to think of other words that fit the weekly spelling rule.